They have exceeded our expectations.
Ruby on Rails Backend Dev for Donations Service
While specific details are confidential, everything is working as it should. The project manager was easy to get in touch with and provided consistent updates. The team was not only patient but also very helpful and understanding.
- Please describe your company and your position there.
I’m the project manager at Weva. We create digital empathy and have about 10 employees. I oversee our IT department.
Opportunity / Challenge
- For what reason(s) did your company hire JetRockets?
We needed to create a modern backend using Ruby on Rails for mobile and web apps.
- How did you select this vendor?
My team and I searched for web development companies. However, my friends told me about JetRockets, so we checked their portfolio and decided to hire them.
- What was the team composition?
Initially, we were assigned a project manager to support us and serve as the main point of contact throughout the project. I only spoke with that person but I was made aware that there were 1 frontend and 2 backend developers as well as a quality assurance resource working behind the scenes.
Results & Feedback
- Can you share any outcomes from the project that demonstrate progress or success?
The product is still in progress so it's hard to say. Everything works great though.
- How effective was the workflow between your team and theirs?
The project manager assigned to us was easy to communicate with and provided frequent updates. We connected via the Skype at least once a week and used Slack for other communications.
- What did you find most impressive about this company?
They have exceeded our expectations and we appreciate that they were patient, understanding, and helpful while our project was in development.
- Are there any areas for improvement?
Everything was terrific, but there’s obviously no limit to perfection.